Job Description – Full Time Senior Accountant – CPA or EA
Due to the continued growth of our practice, we are currently seeking an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual to join our team as a Tax Senior. We are a well-established CPA firm located Fort Myers, FL. We provide a broad range of tax, accounting, payroll, bookkeeping, consulting and other specialized services. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality professional services available.
Role responsibilities include:
- Prepare individual and business tax returns (Forms: 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120S) – Multi-state
- Review tax returns prepared by other members on the team and for accuracy and tax saving/planning ideas
- Review new client documentation, on-board into our system, review and analyze prior firm work prepare amended returns and correspond with IRS if necessary
- IRS correspondence and tax resolution – Ability to correspond with both IRS and client. Ability to ascertain the client situation, inform and correspond with the client and resolve IRS issues.
- Interact with clients to provide tax advisory and support – understanding tax obligations, helping with tax planning, helping businesses track and maximize deductions, etc.
- Provide high-quality customer service while utilizing company practices and procedures to answer routine tax questions and documenting interactions with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Taxation
- Active U.S. State issued CPA license or EA
- 4-6 years of experience in tax preparation and tax advisory, with knowledge of federal and state tax compliance
- Experience using Pro-Series tax software (with a few Pro-Connect as well)
- Experience using bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and accountability to high-quality tax preparation standards
- Enthusiasm for serving clients and working on a team with other like-minded tax experts, especially in a dynamic and evolving work environment
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time, Full-time tax season only and part time tax season only
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax or Finance
- Tax preparation: 4-6 years minimum (Required)
- CPA/EA (Required)
Qualified candidates should submit a resume – MUST INCLUDE salary requirement
More Info: (855)740-1040
Salary: 65,000 – 80,000 Per Year
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
12995 S Cleveland Ave Ste 160, Fort Myers, Fl 33907, US